Our versatile 360 offset body shape has lent itself to several different adaptations since it's inception in 2009. In this latest incarnation, we are delighted to be working with our innovative friends at Mastery, makers of cutting edge hardware components for offset-style guitars. We've paired their remarkable offset bridge and vibrato with a solid ash (or alder) body and a maple neck to gain a further tonal foothold in the offset guitar sonic pallet.
While firmly grounded in the iconic sounds of the offset guitar world, we've integrated a set neck and short scale length into the formula, delivering a resonance and feel that is distinctly Collings. It comes as no surprise to us that our longtime partners-in-tone, Lollar Pickups, offers a pickup that perfectly compliments the response and range of the 360 LT M. Their custom alnico pole piece soapbar P90s provide the husky tone we had envisioned, but with the perfect amount of punch and clarity to enhance its vast stylistic abilities.
Other specifications include:
- Construction Solid body w/ level top
- Body Alder
- Neck Figured Maple
- Body Binding None
- Fingerboard Binding None
- Peghead Binding None
- Bridge Mastery Offset
- Tailpiece Mastery Offset Vibrato
- Fingerboard Rosewood w/ ivoroid long dots (5mm non-tapered)
- Pickups Lollar Alnico Pole Piece P90s
- Pots/Caps CTS 500K/ Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs Black top hat
- Pickup Rings black
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile Haircut
- Tuners Chrome Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Guitar Finish High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard Custom (Pearloid)
- Truss Rod Cover Tortoise
- Strings D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Body Length 17 5/8"
- Body Depth 1 3/8"
- Lower Bout Width 13 1/4"
- Total Length 38 7/8"
- Case Deluxe Hardshell case by Ameritage
- 7 lbs 6 oz
For more information on the Collings 360 LT M, please contact us.