The Tom Anderson Drop Top
in black surf is one of the most striking guitars you'll see. It uses a quilted maple top to enhance the aesthetics of the black surf finish. Carved from mahogany, the Anderson Drop Top is completely reliable, and delivers great action & playability. Top it off with SC1 SC1 H3 pickups & a 5 way switch, adds bridge and VA booster, and the Drop Top sounds as great as it looks. Be sure to check this one out.
Other specifications include:
- Body Wood – Quilt Maple Top on Alder
- Neck Wood – Maple, Rosewood Fret Board
- Neck Finish – Matching Gloss Headstock, Natrual Satin Neck Back
- Nutwidth – 1 11/16 in
- Scale – 25.5"
- Frets – Heavy
- Back Shape – Even Taper +.030
- Hardware – Chrome
- Bridge – Vintage Tremolo
- Tuners - Locking
- Pickups – SC1 SC1 HC3
- Switching – 5 Way, Adds Bridge with Splitter, VA Booster
- Strings – .010-.046 Elixir strings
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 4 oz
Call the shop for more information about the Tom Anderson Drop Top.