With its satin finished Roasted Maple neck, stainless steel jumbo frets, and Roasted Maple fingerboard all perfectly dressed for peak performance, there is nothing like the feel and sound of the Modern Antique. Lovingly worn by years of use with characteristics that can be difficult to replicate if you don't have 30 years to wait. It preserves the spirit of the past with a nitrocellulose lacquer finish and Suhr's proprietary antiquing process.
Other specifications include:
- Body Shape: Modern
- Body Wood: Basswood with Maple Top
- Body Top Wood: Plain Maple
- Body Finish: Nitro-Cellulose Lacquer
- Body Aging: Medium
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Back Shape: Even C Slim .800"-.880"
- Fingerboard Radius: 10"-14" Compound, Standard Roll
- Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel (.057"x.110")
- Nut: 1.650" Tusq
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Aging: None
- Bridge Pickup: DSH (Zebra)
- Middle Pickup: V60 Standard (Black)
- Neck Pickup: DSV (Zebra)
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Gotoh 510
- Color: Chrome
- Hard Case Tweed
- 7 lbs 0 oz
For more information about the Suhr Modern Antique Guitar, please contact us.