This Santa Cruz Fingerstyle Custom Fiddleback Mahogany and Moon Spruce originally was designed in response to the mid-1980s renaissance of alternative tunings for complex fingerstyle arrangments. It is a cannon, it can be subtle and loud - and it is comfy and adept at the various tunings while keeping its balance. Just superb...
Instant heirlooms, that's what a Santa Cruz is. This one is no exception. Check out the astounding specs below and gawk at the pics. Get it home today!
Other specifications include:
- Body Wood Type Fiddleback Mahogany
- Back Stripe Brazilian Rosewood
- Body Binding Brazilian Rosewood
- Top Wood Type Moon Spruce
- Rosette Blue Purfle Combo
- Purfling Blue Purfle Combo
- Bracing/Voicing Scalloped Adirondack with Hot Hide Glue
- Peghead Solid, FS Style
- Fingerboard & Bridge Brazilian Rosewood
- Fingboard Inlays 2mm Dots w/SCGC Logo Inlay on 12th Fret
- Overlay Material Brazilian Rosewood
- Fingerboard & Peghead Bindng Brazilian Rosewood w/Blue Purfles
- Headstock Inlay SCGC Mini
- Width at Nut 1-13/16″
- Neck Shape Round, Cutaway
- Side Dots 2mm MOP
- Inlay None
- Width at 14th Fret 2-3/16
- Bridge Spacing 2-5/16"
- Scale Length 25 3/8"
- Finish Top Clear
- Back & Sides Clear/Buffed
- Neck Clear/Buffed
- Pickguard None
- Tuners/gears Antique Chrome Gotoh 510 Tuners
- Hard Case
For more information about the Santa Cruz Fingerstyle Custom guitar, please contact us.