7 lbs 12 oz
Used – Suhr Limited Edition Modern Satin Flame – Trans Charcoal Burst (2020)
Here is a USED Suhr Limited Edition Modern Satin Flame in Transparent Charcoal burst that is lean and mean, sharp and rippin!
Satin finished flame maple top on a genuine mahogany body, a modern elliptical roasted maple neck, also satin finished, with a roasted maple fretboard sporting a 10-14″ compound radius with Suhr’s amazing rolled stainless steel frets – it pretty much plays itself.
A Gotoh 510 tremolo and Suhr’s fantastic locking tuners for wiggles and shakes and a compliment of SSH, ML and SSV pickups in for punch, boom, silk, and sass.
This satin charcoal beast is a waitin’!
Other specifications include:
- Body Shape: Modern
- Body Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Top Wood: Flame Maple
- Body/Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Back Shape: Modern Elliptical .800″-.880″
- Fingerboard Radius: 10″-14″ Compound
- Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel (.057″x.110″)
- Nut: 1.650″ Tusq
- Logo: Black Decal
- Bridge Pickup: SSH+ (zebra)
- Middle Pickup: ML (black)
- Neck Pickup: SSV (zebra)
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: 510 Tremolo (solid saddles – steel block)
- Color: Chrome
- Case: Hardshell Case
- 7 lbs 12 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock