5 lbs 11 oz
Used – Paul Reed Smith McCarty 594 Hollowbody II – Trampas Green (2020)
This… This guitar… This USED Paul Reed Smith McCarty 594 Hollowbody II in Trampas Green is to die for.
And did we say USED? A 2020, and USED. No way. Yes, way – Garth…
A top and back of carved figured maple with mahogany sandwiched in the middle it is tone and eye delight. Add in a 10″ radius rosewood fretboard with beautiful faux bone binding on a pattern vintage profile mahogany neck and you got comfort, looks, and ‘feel’.
Treble and bass 58/15 LT’s give you the punch, power and finesse – however you see fit to make her speak.
And at just 5lbs 9oz she is tripping the ultra-light fantastic!
Check it out today!
Other specifications include:
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple Ten Top
- Middle Wood Mahogany
- Back Wood Carved Figured Maple Ten Top
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 24.594”
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Pattern Vintage
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood with Faux Bone Binding
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Fretboard Radius 10″
- Bridge PRS Two-Piece
- Tuners Tweaked Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Treble Pickup 58/15 LT Treble
- Bass Pickup 58/15 LT Bass
- Controls Two Volume and Two Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Hard Case
- 5 lbs 11 oz
For more information about the PRS Instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock