Used – Gretsch G6136T Falcon Jr. Wildwood Limited (2018)
The Gretsch Falcon began was supposed to be nothing more than a marketing stunt. It was a larger-than-life prototype meant to represent the loftiest ideals of lutherie, much like the one-off show cars that the Big Three automakers would send to automotive trade shows with huge fins and ridiculous, over-the-top opulent design. However, the Falcon generated so much interest when they debuted it at the 1954 NAMM show that they had no choice but to turn their one-off guitar into a production model. It was a huge, luxurious guitar with a larger-than-life personality; in other words, it was the Cadillac of hollowbodies.
- Model: G6136T Falcon Jr.
- Finish Color: Ocean Turquoise
- Finish Type: Gloss Urethane
- Weight: 8.05 lbs.
- Bracing: Trestle Bracing
- Top Wood: Arched Laminated Maple
- Back & Sides Wood: Laminated Maple
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Dimensions: .840 1st – .900 9th
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Hump Block
- Scale Length: 24.6″
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16″
- Headstock: “V” Shaped with Vertical Winged Sparkle Gretsch® Logo
- Binding: Gold Sparkle
- Pickups: 2 TV Jones Super’Trons
- Controls: Master Volume, Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Tone Switch, Selector Switch
- Hardware: Gold Plated
- Bridge: Pinned Rocking Bar
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B6C Vibrato Tailpiece with Gretsch Logo
- Tuners: Grover Imperial Gold-Plated Die-Cast Tuners
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi
- Case: Gretsch Deluxe Hardshell Case
- 7 lbs 15 oz
For more information on the Gretsch G6136T Falcon Jr., please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock