Used – G&L Asat Classic Bluesboy Semi-Hollow – Baby Blue/Lefty (1998)
The Bluesboy’s hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2″ radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious Tolex hardshell case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.
Other specifications include:
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2″
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coil in bridge position, G&L A2S4248N Alnico II magnet humbucker in neck position
- BODY WOOD: Semi-Hollow Swamp Ash
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2″ radius
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- Instrument is strung for right-handed player
- CASE: G&L molded hardshell
- 6 lbs 12 oz
For more information on the G&L ASAT Classic Blues Boy Semi-Hollow body guitar, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock