Used – Fender Evangelion Asuka Telecaster Rosewood Fingerboard – Asuka Red (2020)
The Fender x ASUKA Telecaster project that started out in 2013 has finally reached commercialization with the the2020 Evangelion Asuka Telecaster®, celebrating the long-anticipated release of the “Evangelion: 3.0+1.0”, the latest and the final episode of the Evangelion animation series due to hit theaters later this year. The model will be produced in limited quantities only in 2020.
2020 Evangelion Asuka Telecaster® is embedded with various aspects of the Soryu Asuka Langley character and the essence of the Evangelion series throughout the details of the product. The guitar comes with an original certificate of authenticity featuring a graphic of Asuka in the symbolic Plugsuit holding the Telecaster, specially drawn by Kazuya Tsurumaki – director of the “Rebuild of Evangelion” series.
The body is painted in a gradient color representing Asuka’s Plugsuit, with black horizontal lines in the back. The pickguard is also colored in red/green/black to reflect the color of the suit. The Synthetic Red Bone nut resembling Asukaʼs head interface, and the logo of the EVANGELION Unit-02 on the 12th fret are some of the unique features highlighting this product.
The Alumitone single-coil and humbucking pickups accentuate the overall Evangelion vibe of the guitar while these mechanical-looking pickups deliver noise-free crystalline clear tones as well as sharp definitive tones under heavy overdriven set-ups.
Other features include slick matte-finished black parts, “NERV” logo and edition-number-engraved custom neckplate, and original certificate of authenticity. A “NERV” logo sticker for placement on the ABS Molded hardshell case included.
Only 80 units built for the USA!
Other specifications include:
- Series: Made in Japan Brand Collaboration
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, “U” Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: “Unit-02” Inlay at 12th Fret
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Red Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Pickguard: 1-ply Asuka Original
- Pickups: Lace Alumitone Humbucker (Bridge), Lace Alumitone Single-Coil (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Satin Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: ABS Molded
- 7 lbs 7 oz
For more information on this Fender instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock