8 lbs 1 oz
Used – Fender Eddie’s Guitars Exclusive American Original Roasted ’50s Telecaster – Blackguard Blonde
The ultimate blue-collar guitar, the Telecaster launched a musical revolution when we released it. Quickly adopted by working guitarists who were enamored with its trend-setting sound, feel and unique style, the Telecaster laid the foundation for modern country, blues and even heavy metal (in Jimmy Page’s hands). The Eddie’s Guitars Exclusive American Original Roasted ’50s Telecaster has all of the authentic Fender touches that made the Telecaster a star of the studio and stage, adding modern feel and pickup switching to this classic guitar.
The thick “U”-shaped neck profile gracefully fills the fret hand, while the 9.5”-radius fingerboard will feel familiar to any player. Other authentic touches include vintage-tall frets, original-era body radii, vintage-style hardware—including three brass barrel saddles—vintage-style hardshell case and a lacquer finish that not only lets the wood “breathe” naturally with resonant tone, it also wears in a distinctively appealing way.
The Eddie’s Guitars Exclusive American Original Roasted ’50s Telecaster is the best way to experience the performance, style and tone that made Fender the foundation of modern music.
What makes THESE Tele’s particularly special are a few subtle and not so subtle features/additions normally only reserved for the Fender Mod Shop and Custom Shop. Eddie’s guitars is ecstatic to have the privilege of selecting features specific to this limited exclusive series; Including custom shop Nocaster pickups, an anodized black pickguard, and a roasted maple neck.
- Roasted Maple Neck: Decreased weight, increased stability, improved resonance, smoother feel. Need I say more?
- Ash Body: Great sustain, tight low end
- Custom Shop Nocaster Pickups: Period correct, balanced midrange
- Black Anodized Pickguard; Increased resistance to corrosion and wear
Other specifications include:
- Model # 0110452868
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Roasted Maple, 1952 “U”Neck
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Roasted Maple, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 21, Vintage Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line “Fender Deluxe”Scale Length:25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black Anodized
- Pickups: Custom Shop Nocaster (Bridge/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Vintage-Style Hardshell
- 8 lbs 1 oz
For more information about the Fender Eddie’s Guitars Exclusive American Original Roasted ’50s Telecaster, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock