Used – Fender Custom Shop LTD 1967 Closet Classic Smuggler’s Telecaster – Faded Shell Pink (2016)
With its special “smuggler’s cavity”—a hollowed-out portion of the body beneath the pickguard, 2016’s Limited Edition 1967 Closet Classic Smuggler’s Telecaster offers an enlightened take on classic ’60s Tele style. With hand-wound 1967 Telecaster pickups and a lightly aged Closet Classic lacquer finish on its ash body, it delivers a phenomenal playing experience.
Other premium features include a tinted maple neck with mid-’60s oval “C” profile, round-laminated maple fingerboard with 9.5” radius, 6105 frets and bone nut, three-way switch and modern wiring, three-ply white pickguard (in case) and vintage hardware. Includes Custom Shop Limited neck plate, case and certificate of authenticity.
Other specifications include:
- Closet Classic Lacquer Finish
- Ash Body with Smuggler’s Cavity
- Tinted Rift Cut Maple Neck with a Mid ’60s Oval "C" Back-Shape;
- Round-Lam Maple Fingerboard with a 9.5" Radius
- 6105 Frets
- Hand-Wound 1967 Tele® Pickups
- 3 Way Switch
- Modern Wiring
- Three-Ply White Pickguard (in case)
- Vintage-Style Hardware
- Bone Nut; Wing String Tree
- Limited Edition Hard Case
- Limited Edition Neckplate & Certificate of Authenticity
- 6 lbs 13 oz
For more information about the Fender Custom Shop LTD 1967 Closet Classic Smuggler’s Telecaster, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock