Used – Fender Custom Shop 1957 Stratocaster Relic – Nocaster Blonde (2012)
The Fender Custom Shop 1957 Relic Stratocaster is all about action and playability. With a maple soft V-neck profile and an ash body, this solidbody guitar is comfortable, and allows you to easily extend your reach up and down all of its frets. It looks and sounds stellar on-stage and off-stage, delivering versatile tones, suitable for various genres. The Custom Shop 1957 Strat Relic is durable and reliable, looks and sounds great, and is filled with action and easy playability. It really is the whole package.
Other specifications Include:
- Body Material: Ash Body
- Neck Material: Maple Neck
- Fingerboard Material: Maple Fingerboard
- Neck Profile: medium, soft “V”
- Neck Thickness (IN): 12t- .83″ 12th- .98″
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.50
- Nut Width: 1-5/8 in
- Neck Details: One piece maple neck with black dot inlays.
- Electronics: Original stock pickups and wiring.
- Pickup Measurements: neck 6.0k ohms middle 6.1k ohms bridge 6.3k ohms
- Hard Case
- 6 lbs 14 oz
For more information on this Fender Custom Shop 1957 Relic Strat, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock