7 lbs 15 oz
Used/Demo – Suhr Ian Thornley Signature – Seafoam Green
A Classic JM body shape, gloss body finish, and versatile electronics make this guitar a one-of-a-kind.
Ian Thornley is the lead singer and guitarist for multi-platinum selling hard rock outfits Big Wreck and Thornley. After trying out the Classic JM prototype, he decided that that was the guitar he would use from now on. Now, that guitar with his custom specs is available to you.
This signature series guitar features an Ian Thornley “V” back neck, jumbo stainless frets, matching painted headstock, HSH pickup configuration, series/parallel switching on the pickups and your choice of tremolo or hardtail bridge.
Other specifications include:
- Body Shape: Classic JM
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Wood: Roasted Alder
- Pickguard: Aged Green 3-Ply
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Back Shape: THORNLEY V SHAPE .840″-.920″
- Fingerboard Radius: 16″
- Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel (.057″x.110″)
- Nut: 1.650″ Tusq
- Headstock: Laser Engraved Ian Thornley Signature
- Bridge Pickup: SSH+ (Parchment)
- Middle Pickup V70 (Parchment)
- Neck Pickup: SSV(Parchment)
- 2x Slider Switches: Series/Parallel For Each Pickup. (Towards The Neck = Parallel, Towards The Bridge = Series)
- Other: 5-way Position 3 = Both Hums
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 with steel block or recessed TonePros TP6 tune-o-matic.
- Color: Chrome
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 15 oz
For more information about the Suhr Ian Thornley Signature, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock