8 lbs 1 oz
Used – Paul Reed Smith Private Stock #9760 Paul’s Guitar African Blackwood – Fire Red
Here is a quite spectacular Paul Reed Smith Private Stock (#9760) Paul’s Guitar Afican Blackwood in Fire Red.
“When Private Stock built the first Paul’s Guitar, I knew we had something special that I would be playing for a long time. I really liked the newly designed brushstroke birds, and the new single coil toned 408 pickups. Now I could get with my guitar exactly what I was shooting for…a big fat sound that was wonderfully clear combined with a super resonant guitar which I loved.”
These are coveted instruments, and they typically don’t last long – and this one is no exception. Get this unique bird in your hands today – it’s a lifer.
Other features include:
- Model: Paul’s Guitar
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard wood: African Blackwood
- Top wood: Curly Maple
- Back wood: African Mahogany
- Headstock veneer wood: African Blackwood
- Neck Carve: Pattern
- Side dots: Ivoroid
- Color / Stain: Fire Red
- Fingerboard inlays: Gold Mother of Pearl birds with Mother of Pearl outlines
- Headstock veneer inlays: Gold Mother of Pearl Private Stock Eagle with Mother of Pearl outline
- Finish type: High Gloss Nitro
- Pickups: Treble: Paul’s TCI Bass: Paul’s TCI
- Electronics: One volume, one tone control with a 3-way toggle and two mini switches
- Hardware: Nickel PRS Aluminum stoptail bridge with Brass inserts, PRS Vintage-style tuning pegs with Ivoroid buttons, as well as an African Blackwood truss rod cover
- Set-Up: D’Addario .010
- Case type: Private Stock Paisley
- Specials: High Gloss Nitro finish, Curly Maple top, Mahogany back and neck, African Blackwood fingerboard & veneer, Gold Mother of Pearl bird inlays with Mother of Pearl outlines, Nickel hardware, and features Paul’s TCI pickups.
- 8 lbs 1 oz
For more information about the PRS Private Stock Paul’s Guitar, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock