8 lbs 14 oz
Used/Demo – Paul Reed Smith Limited Run Mark Tremonti Baritone – Faded Whale Blue
Based on Mark Tremonti’s signature PRS model, this limited edition guitar features a longer 25.5” scale length that allows players to tune down but ditch the wound “G” so they have the freedom to play lead as well as rhythm. Tremonti’s signature pickups are a perfect fit with an aggressive, articulate tone and the Pattern Thin figured maple neck makes playing a breeze the all the way up the neck.
“This is one of my favorite guitars I’ve ever played. It’s a dream come true for people who like to tune low and still be able to solo. I absolutely love it,” Mark Tremonti.
The Tremonti Baritone Limited Edition is offered in six colors and all feature stained figured maple necks. Finishes include: Black Gold Wraparound Burst, Charcoal Contour Burst, Copperhead, Faded Whale Blue, Fire Red Burst, Jade. Guitars will ship tuned to C# [C#, F#, B, E, G#, C#).
Other features include:
- Top Wood Artist Grade Figured Maple
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 25.5″
- Neck Wood Figured Maple
- Neck Shape Pattern Thin
- Fretboard Wood East Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay Green Abalone “Old School” Birds
- Bridge PRS Adjustable Stoptail
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Controls Volume and Tone Control for each pickup with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector on Upper Bout
- Strings .014 – .068
- Tuning Ships in Drop “C#”
- Included Accessories Black Paisley Hardshell Case
- 8 lbs 14 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock