7 lbs 10 oz
Used – Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 – Faded Whale Blue Smokewrap Burst
This Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Faded Whale Blue Smokewrap Burst looks like a billion bucks.
A billion blue-ish toneful bucks.
Carved figured maple top on a mahogany back and a mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard. It’s classic PRS. 85/15 TCI Treble and Bass pickups for amazing tone, punch, and clarity, PRS tremolo, and Phase III locking tuners for stability and worry-free wiggles.
Pattern thin neck for smooth play and comfort.
Other features include:
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple Top
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut Pattern Thin 26/32″
- Width of Fretboard at the Body Pattern Thin 2 1/4″
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut Pattern Thin 1 11/16″
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- 85/15 TCI Treble & Bass Pickups
- Bridge PRS Tremolo
- Tuners PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Controls Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch
- 7 lbs 10 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock