6 lbs 11 oz
Used – Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1955 Strat Journeyman Relic – HLE Gold/2019 FCS Summer Showcase Event
If you are looking for that classic Stratocaster tone with a beautiful, aged body and tint then you are in luck. The Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1955 Strat Journeyman Relic is here to deliver what you have been striving for. Hidden in your Dads closet for a few decades this ’55 Stratocaster has been waiting to be taken out of its case and fired up again. Using Handwound Texas Special pickups the warm snap is all there. This Limited Edition Fender Custom Shop ’55 Stratocaster is a great addition to any arsenal of guitars.
This particular guitar and amp set was on display at the 2019 Fender Custom Shop Summer Showcase Event In Indian Wells, California. We were lucky enough to acquire this show piece for Eddies’s Guitars.
Other specifications include:
- Part # 923 1011 536
- Journeyman Relic Thin Lacquer Finish
- Lightweight 2-Piece Premium Ash Body
- Tinted Quarter-Sawn Maple Neck with 1954 “U” Back-Shape
- 7.25″ to 9.5″ Compound Radius
- 21 – 6105 Frets
- Hand-Wound Fat 50’s Pickups
- 5-Way Switch; Strat Fat 50’s Hookup Wiring
- Eggshell Pickguard; Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Round String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case; Strap; Certificate of Authenticity
- 6 lbs 11 oz
If interested in this Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1955 Strat Journeyman Relic, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock