7 lbs 9 oz
Used – Fender Custom Shop 1956 Stratocaster Deluxe Closet Classic – Honey Burst
This deluxe closet classic stratocaster is built for tone, playability, and classic looks. The basic framework is a 1956 stratocaster, but this version of it comes with, our famous custom shop 50s pickups, vintage frets, and a 7.25″ radius
The classic 10/56 neck shape is one of our most popular neckshapes, and the feel and the sound of this guitar is something that every Strat player must experience. The custom wirng enables the player the ability to use the moddle tone control on the bridge pickup as well.
Other specifications include:
- Body: Alder 2-Piece
- Neck: Maple, 10/’56 V Shape, .880″ @ 1st fret .980″ @ 12th fret
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25” Radius
- No. of Frets: Vintage Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Width @ Nut: 1.65″ (43 mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Machine Heads: Fender®/Gotoh® Vintage Style Machine Heads
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: Single Ply
- Pickups: 3 Custom Shop ‘50s Single-Coil Strat® Pickups
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Bone Nut.
- Accessories: Tweed Case, Strap, Cable, Polishing Cloth, Pick Pack, Certificate of Authenticity
- 7 lbs 9 oz
For more information on the Fender Custom Shop Instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock