7 lbs 10 oz
Used/Demo – Fender Classic ’69 Blue Flower Telecaster
The eye-catching looks of the ’69 Blue Flower Telecaster certainly raised a few eyebrows on its release in the late ‘60s. Inspired by the burgeoning psychedelic music scene, this dazzling guitar was a reflection of the exciting, experimental times in which it was made. While the visual style may have been new, the sound of the ’69 Blue Flower Telecaster was—and is— unmistakably Fender.
The ’69 Blue Flower Telecaster has all the Tele twang and bite you’ve grown to love, courtesy of the pair of vintage-style single-coil Tele pickups. The traditional control complement— master volume, tone and a three-position pickup switch—shape the pickups’ voice to match your sonic vision. The American Vintage three-saddle string-through-body bridge offers chrome barrel saddles for classic Fender tone. Topped by a vintage-accurate 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard, the comfortable “Slim C”-shaped one-piece maple neck hosts 21 vintage frets and a synthetic bone nut.
Chromed hardware, cast/sealed Gotoh™ tuning machines and a four-bolt neck plate; all the classic appointments that made a Telecaster shine on stage under the spotlights are here. Straddling the line between instrument and art, the ’69 Blue Flower Telecaster is a stunning example of Fender’s legacy of eye-catching aesthetics.
Here are some of the features:
- Series: Classic
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, “Slim C”
- Neck Finish: Polyester
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25” (184.1 mm)
- Frets: 21, Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Black Dot (Maple)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with
- Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Pickguard: Clear
- Pickups: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele (Bridge), Vintage Style Single-Coil
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
Neck Pickups,Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- 7 lbs 10 oz
For more information about the Fender Classic ’69 Blue Flower Telecaster, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock