8 lbs 10 oz
Used – Alembic Darling – Ziricote
Is there a lighter weight Alembic guitar with all the look, feel, and tone of the bigger models?
The short answer is “yes.”
The slightly longer answer is that the Little Darling guitar may be small, but that only adds to its charms. The sound is anything but tiny. Thanks to neck through construction, lasting sustain is in your future. Rich low end response and crystalline highs are also a credit to the neck construction.
The body is carved with tummy and elbow contours for an incredibly comfortable fit. The elbow carving also exposes the layers of accent laminates under the top. We think the Heart Omega carving at the bottom of the body makes it all the more “darling.” We also make the slightly larger Darling guitar.
Electronics include a volume and filter for each pickup. Pickup selection is logical with an off/on/bright switch for each pickup. The amount of brightness in the “bright” setting can be adjusted to your personal preferences with a screwdriver-adjusted trimpot in the electronics cavity. Get ready to rethink your effector units and EQ settings, because this guitar is coming at you clean and clear, and it prefers to start things out with flat settings on the rest of your signal chain. The output jack is side-mounted and features welded palladium contacts for durability.
Other specifications include:
- Scale length 25.50 in
- Neck Woods 7-piece: Maple, Purpleheart, Maple, Vermilion, Maple, Purpleheart, Maple
- Fingerboard wood Ebony with Abalone oval inlays
- Side LEDs Violet
- Nut width 1.65 in
- 24th fret width 2.25 in
- Peghead Alembic Small Crown Headstock
- Beveled Front & Back of Peghead
- Truss rods dual, body adjust
- Top wood Ziricote
- Body wood Mahogany
- Sandwich Flame Maple, Purpleheart, Maple, Purpleheart, Mahogany
- Body depth 1.65 in
- Finish gloss polyester with satin neck feel
- Pickups Alembic HGR
- Controls volume, filter, off/on/bright for each pickup, mono output
- Tailpiece Brass bird
- Nut height adjustable solid brass
- Machine heads Chrome Alembic-Gotoh
- Continuous Wood Backplates
- Overall dimensions About 35″ x 12.5″
- Darling Case
- 8 lbs 10 oz
For more information about the Alembic Darling, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock