40 lbs oz
Used – Tone King Sky King – 1×12 (2013)
Vintage takes flight with this breakthrough new instrument that combines the warm, organic quality of a genuine vintage amp with the huge, 3-dimensional sound of a modern, high-end amp. For those familiar with Tone King models, the Sky King combines the chunky, old-school vibe and touch-responsive feel of the Falcon with the voicings, flexibility, wide tonal options and features of the Imperial – all in a larger format for a bigger sound. A pentode/triode switch gives you the option of a crisp, present sound with a fast attack, or burnished, bell-like tones with depth and resonance.
Fully hand wired, which extends the sound into a new dimension. Mark’s hand wiring scheme gives this amp an especially intimate, tactile feel. Built-in Ironman attenuator adds tremendous functionality and value – and the Ironman in the Sky King has dual attenuation controls (lead and rhythm) to perfectly meet your needs.
Other specifications include:
- Output Power 35W
- Speaker 1×12″ Celestion G12M65 Creamback
- Ouptut Tubes 2 x 6L6GC
- Preamp Tubes 4x12AX7, 1x12AT7
- Rectifier Tube 5AR4
- Features Handwired Circuty, Built In Ironman Attenuator
- Reverb Tube driven spring reverb
- Tremolo Tube Driven
- Footswitch Included; controls both channnel switching and tremolo
- Cabinet Dovetail jointed birch with solid pine baffle board
- Weight 40lbs
- Dimensions 24″(w) x 12″(d) x 18″(t)
For more information about the Tone King Sky King 1×12, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock