Used – Komet The Komet 19 – 1×12
Komet Amplification is proud to introduce their latest design The Komet 19 combo. The 19 is a touch sensitive & versatile amplifier. It is designed for practically any guitar playing style, whether using single coil or humbucking pickups. This little amplifier can cover a multitude of tonal ranges – from shimmering cleans and chime, to searing high gain lead crunch tones, all controllable from your guitar’s volume knob. Conveniently light weight and portable. Powered by a duet of cathode biased EL 84 / 6BQ5 output tubes. The pre amp incorporates two 12AX7 tubes. Meticulously assembled with only the best sounding and most reliable parts, with true point-to-point hand wired construction.
- Proprietary, custom designed power and output transformers.
- Precision laser cut chassis constructed from solid 1/8″ welded aircraft grade aluminum.
Completely sealed, military-grade 2 Watt potentiometers.
- Audiophile grade, ceramic tube sockets with gold plated contacts.
- Control panel includes: Volume, Saturation & Tone controls and a two position selectable bright switch.
- Back panel: IEC power input, 4 , 8 and 16 Ohm selectable speaker outputs. Mains and H.T. fuse.
- Available with the option of 120 V / 240 V operation.
- Solid construction birch ply head box.
- Hand wired and manufactured by Komet Amplification, built with the finest quality Komet components.
- Loaded with a single 12″ Celestion Heritage (Made in England) series G12H – 30 Watt Greenback speaker
- Dimensions: 20″ (wide) X 19″ (tall) X 10-1/4″ (deep)
- Weight: Combo: 53 lbs – with G12H30 speaker & chassis
For more information about the Komet “The Komet 19” Combo, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock