Used – Mesa Boogie Badlander 100 – Head – Black Taurus/Black Jute Grill
The Badlander 100 features our patented Multi-Watt™ Power Switch that offers three wattage settings; A FULL power of 100 watts running the full quartet of EL34s, a HALF power setting cranking 50 Watts that puts two ELs to their best use, and a reconfigured Triode wired option producing 20 Watts of clip-able sweetness that also runs a pair of output tubes. Each has its own set of benefits and character and together they provide almost limitless possibilities when you consider the pairings with the available preamp Modes, their gain structures and dial-able sounds.
Compared to its 50-Watt sibling, the 100s lower Mids are fatter, fuller sounding and a bit more prominent in the mix, filling in all the cracks to create a balanced, wide, wall of expressive goodness, regardless of where the Mode Switch or GAIN controls are set. You feel the sound in your chest and in your bones and that helps you play with a sense of connectedness and assuredness. It supports you with a feeling of inspiring confidence that allows you to play your best anywhere, anytime.
Other specifications include:
- Build Location Made In Petaluma, CA with the World’s Finest Materials
- Wattage 100, 50 or 20 Watt Selectable (Global)
- Power Tube Type 4x Mesa EL-34 (or 6L6)
- Channels & Modes 2 Channels / 3 Mode Channel Cloning™
- Mode Voicings / Styles Ch. 1 = Clean, Crunch or Crush (Channel Cloning™)
- Ch. 2 = Clean, Crunch or Crush (Channel Cloning™)
- Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo FX Loop
- Footswitchable Functions Ch. 1/2
- Speaker(s) & Impedance n/a
- Weight 41 Lbs.
- Dimensions 9 5/8″ H x 22 3/4″ W x 10 3/8″ D
- Manufacturer Part # 2.BD1.3.BB
For more information about this Mesa Boogie Amplifier, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock