Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Custom Shop Hand-Wound ’57 Stratocaster Pickups
These pickups are at the epicenter of archetypal 1950’s Stratocaster tone. Percussive lows, round mids, and smooth high-end chime produce perfect medium-output late-’50s punch, with components including black fiber bobbins, vintage staggered alnico 5 magnets, wax potting just like the originals, and 42-gauge Formvar wire. The middle pickup is reverse-wound/reverse-polarity for hum cancellation in positions 2 and 4. All hand-wound in the Fender Custom shop—for charming “scatter-wound” sound just like the old days!
Other specifications inclide:
- Part # 0992331000
- Hand Wound in the Fender Custom Shop
- Initialed and dated by the winder
- DC Resistance: Neck 6.02k, Middle 6.02k, Bridge 6.39k
- Formvar Wire
- Alnico 5 magnets for more focus and enhanced dynamics
- Vintage magnet stagger for balanced output
- Includes certificate of authenticity
For more information on these Fender pickups, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock