Gibson Montana J45 Vintage 2019 Vintage Sunburst #13018012
Gibson’s best-selling acoustic guitar, presented just the way it was when it was first introduced in 1942. This J-45 Vintage 2019 is hand-built with mahogany back and sides and a thermally aged sitka spruce top with traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing with hide glue, finished with Thin Finish and hand-rubbed for special VOS detailing. It’s Gibson’s “workhorse,” unchanged. Because perfection is never outdated.
Other specifications include:
- Back/Sides – Genuine Mahogany
- Top – Thermally Aged Red Spruce
- Neck – Mahogany
- Fingerboard – Rosewood with 12″ radius
- Frets – 20
- Nut – Bone, width 1.725″
- Bridge – Rosewood Belly up Traditional
- Tuners – Gotoh Relic White Button
- Inlays – MOP Dots
- Finish – Thin Finish Nitrocellulose, VOS
- Case – Brown with Pink interior
For more information on the Gibson Montana J45 Vintage, please contact us.
Out of stock