Gibson Custom Shop PSL Murphy Lab ’68 Les Paul Custom Lightly Aged Vintage White 9.12 #101388
The Murphy Lab is an all-new lab with in Gibson Custom Shop dedicated to the art of aging guitars using the latest and most sophisticated technology and tools, led by Tom Murphy himself.
The Murphy Lab Light Aged finish treatment, paired with lightly aged hardware, simulates decades of light play wear, giving it the unique character, vibe, and feel of an original example from the Gibson Golden Era.
Other Features Include:
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Material Carved Maple
- Body Finish Nitrocellulose
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape 68 Standard .89″/.99″
- Nut Width 1.687″
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearl Block
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 24.75″
- Bridge/Tailpiece Stoptail
- Tuners Metal Tulip
- Number of Pickups (2) 68 Custom GPC
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way Switch
- Case Included Hardshell
- 9 lbs 12 oz
For more information on this Gibson Custom Shop ’68 LP Custom, please contact us.
1 in stock