Gibson Custom Shop Made 2 Measure Murphy Lab ’59 Les Paul Standard Murphy Painted Ultra Heavy Aged Kindred Burst #91522 8.9
The Murphy Lab is an all-new lab with in Gibson Custom Shop dedicated to the art of aging guitars using the latest and most sophisticated technology and tools, led by Tom Murphy himself.
The Murphy Lab Ultra Heavy Aged finish treatment, paired with heavily aged hardware, simulates decades of heavy play wear, giving it the unique character, vibe, and feel of an original example from the Gibson Golden Era.
Other specifications include:
- Neck Material Solid Mahogany, Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Neck Profile Carmelita Fine Carve-Do Not Roll (.885 1st fret -.976 2nd fret)
- Fingerboard Solid Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Scale Length 24.75”, 62.865cm
- Body Material Lightweight Solid Mahogany Body, Handpicked 2 Piece Figured Maple Top, Hide Glue Fit
- Finish Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Bridge ABR-1Tailpiece Lightweight Aluminum
- Neck pickup Custombucker Unpotted
- Bridge pickup Custombucker Unpotted
- Controls 2 500K CTS Volume Pots, 2 500K CTS Tone Pots, Hand-Wired Harness with Bumblebee Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Brown/Pink Reissue
- Accessories Certificate of Authenticity
- 8 lbs 9 oz
For more information on the Gibson Custom Shop Instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock