Gibson Custom Shop Sergio Vallin 1955 Les Paul Goldtop Murphy Lab Aged 8.13 #SV060
Inspired by Sergio Vallin’s original 1955 Les Paul Goldtop, this versatile Goldtop features a combination of two different pickups and a Bigsby B-7 tailpiece.
Sergio Vallin is the talented guitarist for Mana (Polnesian for “positive energy), the most influential Spanish rock band worldwide, and one of the world’s most popluar bands regardless of the language or genre. His new Gibson artist model has the features and performance he requires, including a lightweight mahogany body with a two-piece plain maple top and a mahogany neck with a rosewood fretboard and ’59 Rounded C profile. It also is equipped with Kluson reissue tuners, a Bigsby B7 vibrato and features custom aging from the Murphy Lab. The electronics include a custom P-90 Soapbar pickup in the neck position and a bridge Custombucker, giving it excellent sonic versatility.
Only 100 units built worldwide!
Other specifications include:
- Shape Les Paul
- Material Lightweight Mahogany
- Top 2 Piece Plain Maple
- Binding Single Ply Top and Fretboard
- Neck Mahogany
- Profile ’59 Rounded C
- Nut 1.687″
- Fingerboard 1-Piece Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length 24.75″
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Nylon
- Inlay Aged Celluloid Trapezoids
- Bridge ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Bigsby B7
- Knobs Gold Speed Knobs
- Tuners Kluson Single Ring
- Plating Aged Nickel
- Neck Pickup Custom Soapbar P-90
- Bridge Pickup Custombucker
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 500K CTS Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper in Oil Capcitors
- Case Custom Shop Hardshell
- 8 lbs 13 oz
For more information on this Gibson Custom Shop instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock