7 lbs 03 oz
Suhr Modern Set Neck – Faded Trans Whale Blue Burst
And here we have rock stick joy – a Suhr Modern Set Neck in Faded Trans Whale Blue Burst.
Alder body, quilt maple 2-piece top, and roasted maple neck all come together for feels, tones and rippin’…
24 Jumbo SS frets, Gotoh Floyd tremolo, Suhr’s locking tuners, and Thornbucker humbuckers in the neck and bridge.
As versatile and comfy as it gets, and look at that wicked finish!
Yes, Wicked Whales. Your new band name – you’re welcome.
Other specifications include:
- Alder body
- Quilt Maple Top 2-piece
- Roasted Maple neck
- Ebony fret board
- Modern Eliptical .780″ – .830″ neck shape
- 16″ Radius
- Standard roll
- 1.650″ Floyd Nut width
- Matching Quilt Maple headstock
- 24 Jumbo SS Frets
- Gotoh Floyd bridge
- Suhr Locking Tuners
- Thornbucker humbucker neck
- Thornbucker humbucker bridge
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3-Way Toggle, Puch-Pull split both humbuckers
- Mother of Pearl Inlay Logo w/Gloss Headstock
- Mother of Pearl Face & Side Dots
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 03 oz
For more information about the Suhr Modern Set Neck, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock