Suhr Modern Satin Pro – Natural
There are many reasons to love African Okoume: it is beautiful, it sounds great, and it is lightweight. The Modern Satin was created to celebrate the sound and beauty of this tone wood.
The thin layer of satin finish allow the neck and body to resonate freely, producing a wide variety of tones from warm articulate Jazz lines to tight aggressive Metal riffs. Modern Satin’s tone is always loud and clear.
The Modern Satin is equipped with our Modern Elliptical neck profile. Rolled edges and a straight 14” fingerboard radius offers an extremely comfortable shape. The Khaya neck is finished in satin, which provides the smooth feel of natural wood as well as protection from moisture.
Other specifications include:
- 2-Piece African Okoume body
- Arm, Hand, & Tummy Contours
- Khaya neck w. Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- Modern Elliptical neck profile .800″ – .850″ neck shape
- 14” Radius
- 24 SS Jumbo Frets
- Tusq nut ,1.650 Nut width
- Chrome hardware
- Suhr Locking Chrome Tuners
- Clay Side and Face Dots
- SSV humbuker neck pickup, black
- ML Standard SC middle pickup, black
- SSH+ humbucker bridge pickup, black
- Gotoh 510, 2P-SS-ZB, Chrome
- Volume, Tone, 5-Way
- Deluxe Padded Gig Bag
- 6 lbs 12 oz
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock