Suhr Modern Roasted – Bahama Blue
Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take ya to Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama… STOP. Bahama. Bahama Blue. As cool and smooth as it gets!
This Suhr Modern Roasted in Bahama Blue is a tall splash of tropic water with a beastly inner that exudes tone!
Mahogany body with a flame maple top, fitted with a superb 5A roasted birdseye maple neck with compound radius fretboard, 24 jumbo stainless steel frets, and a modern elliptical neck pattern… It is tonewoods galore and comfort supreme!
The revered Gotoh 510 for the wiggles, locking tuners for the stables, and a bevy of incredible pickups for the whimpers, screams, coos, and bite!
You deserve a tropical vacation – here is your trip to the airport, the plane ticket, and the hammock!
Other specifications include:
- Mahogany Body
- Arm, Hand & Tummy Contours
- Flame Maple Top
- 5A Roasted Birdseye Maple Neck and Fretboard
- No Tint
- Satin Neck & Fingerboard
- Modern Elliptical .800″ – .850″
- 10″ – 14″ Radius
- 1.65″ Nut Width
- Jumbo SS Frets 24
- Chrome Hardware
- Gotoh 510 Bridge
- Suhr Locking Tuners
- Tusq Nut
- SSV Humbucker neck pickup, zebra
- ML Standard middle pickup, black
- Thornbucker Plus Humbucker bridge pickup, zebra
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone push/pull splits bridge pickup, 5-Way Blade, Mini Push Button – Blower Switch Function
- Mother of Pearl Inlay Logo w/ Gloss Headstock
- Mother of Pearl Side Dots / No Face Dots
- 12th Fret Double Oval Mother of Pearl Inlay
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 7 oz
For more information about the Suhr Modern, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock