8 lbs 0 oz
Suhr Modern Mahogany Body/Neck – Magenta Pink Stain
If the great Spinal Tap were to see this specimen, Nigel would surely utter ‘none more pink’. This Suhr Modern in Magenta Pink Stain is electrifying. In an 80’s way, in a modern way – in all the ways.
Aside from that awesome quilt maple top and color, she sports a even C slim neck with an ebony fretboard complete with Suhrs finely rolled stainless steel jumbo frets – perfection! Throw in some Thornbucker and ML pups to rip face and a Wilkinson to wiggle and you’ve got a rippin’ wiggly and pinkly beast to wield.
What else might Mr. Tufnel say? Hmmm….
Other specifications include:
- Mahogany Body 2-Piece
- Arm, Hand Tummy Contours
- Quilt Maple Top 2-Piece
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fret Board
- Even C Slim .800″ – .850″
- 10″-14″ Radius
- Standard Roll Fingerboard
- Tusq nut 1.650″ Width
- 24 Jumbo SS Frets
- Wilkinson WVS 130 2-Post Locking Solid Saddles, Steel Block Bridge
- Black Hardware
- Suhr Locking Tuners
- Thornbucker Neck Pickup
- ML Standard Single Coil Middle Pickup
- Thornbucker Plus Bridge Pickup
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 5-Way Blade
- Mother of Pearl Logo w/Matching Gloss Headstock
- Mother of Pearl Face/Side Dots
- Hard Case
- 8 lbs 0 oz
For more information about the Suhr Modern, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock