Suhr Modern HSH – Black
It’s time to get sleek. Dark as the night stealthy. Batman’s cape shifty.
This Suhr Modern HSH in Black is all of that and more. Killer darkness everywhere… Black finish with chrome hardware that reflects the black like a shadow – it’s a tuxedo without the silly ruffled shirt.
This Modern features a basswood body, plain maple top, and maple neck with pau ferro fingerboard. 24 jumbo stainless steel frets for comfort and shred (if you wanna shred). A black SSH+ in the bridge, A black SSV in the neck, and you guessed it, a black ML in the middle. Both humbuckers are splitabble for an awesome array of tonal options.
Gotoh 510 with steel block and Suhr locking tuners to wiggle the night away.
And – bonus, at 6lbs, 15oz this is a light bringer of the night, a svelt demon of rock.
Other specifications include:
- Body Shape: Modern
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Top Wood: Maple
- Binding: Scraped
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Pau Ferro
- Neck Back Shape: Modern Elliptical .800″-.850″
- Fingerboard Radius: 10″-14″ Compound
- Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel (.057″x.110″)
- Nut: 1.650″ Tusq
- Bridge Pickup: SSH+ (Black)
- Middle Pickup :ML (Black)
- Neck Pickup: SSV (Black)
- Push/Pull Tone:H-H Model: Split Bridge
- H-S-H Model: Split Both Humbuckers
- Tuning Machines:Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 – Steel Block
- Color: Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag
- 6 lbs 15 oz
For more information about the Suhr instyrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock