Suhr Modern – Black Limba/Trans Teal Burst
How about this – A Suhr Modern Black Limba with Transparent Teal burst… Makes us giddy that color. Soothing, easy on the eyes – yet a firey rage under the hood. This axe burns despite it’s calm and cool exterior.
Even C slim black limba neck with 10-14″ compound radius sporting Suhr’s glorious rolled stainless steel frets – Your fingers shall glide and dance with ease.
Black hardware to add some menace, or subdue the shine – however you see it, and ripping Aldrich pickups complimented by an ML single coil in the middle. Stout!
Other specifications include:
- Basswood Body 2-Piece
- Arm, Hand, & Tummy Contours
- Black Limba Neck
- Satin Neck Finish
- Ebony Fretboard
- Original Black Gloss Headstock
- Even C Slim .800 – .880″
- 10″ – 14″ Radius
- Standard Roll
- 1.650″ width Tusq
- Stainless Steel, Jumbo 24 Frets
- Black Hardware
- Gotoh 510 Bridge
- Suhr Locking Black Tuners
- Aldrich in Neck position, black
- ML Standard in Middle position, black
- Aldrich in Bridge position, black
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 5-Way Blade
- Inlaid Mother of Pearl Logo
- Mother of Pearl Side and Face Dots
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 2 oz
For more information about the Suhr Modern, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock