Suhr Limited Edition Standard Legacy – Aged Cherry Burst
When cherrys get aged – they burst.
This is as nifty as it gets…
This Suhr Limited Edition Standard Legacy in Aged Cherry Burst.
Based on a legendary guitar, the first guitar designed and built by John Suhr for himself in 1984…
The Suhr Standard Legacy 2021/2022 starts with our Standard body shape with an African Okoume body, figured Maple Top with scraped binding, a Maple neck, Indian Rosewood fingerboard, with a gloss-black headstock, EMG SA’s in the neck and middle positions, an EMG 85 in the bridge and gold hardware.
The Standard Legacy 2021/2022 Limited Edition features five beautiful finishes: Trans Carmel, Aged Cherry Burst, Black, and new Pelham Blue and Suhr Burst.
Other specifications include:
- Body Shape: Standard
- Body Wood: African Okoume with maple top
- Binding: Scraped
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Back Shape: Even C Slim .800″-.880″
- Fingerboard Radius: 10″-14″ Compound
- Frets: Heavy Stainless Steel (.051″x.108″)
- Nut: 1.650″ Floyd
- Headstock Binding: Scraped
- Logo: Decal, Gold Outline
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 85 (Ivory or Black)
- Middle Pickup: EMG SA (Ivory or Black)
- Neck Pickup: EMG SA (Ivory or Black)
- Tuning Machines:Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Original Floyd Rose, Recessed
- Color: Gold
- Case: Hardshell Case
- 7 lbs 11 oz
Out of stock