Suhr Limited Edition Classic T Paulownia – Trans Gray
Here’s a Suhr Limited Edition Classic T Paulownia in transparent gray. Super cool, super neutral (all your kicks will go with it), and super unique!
Paulownia wood is very light, fine-grained, and warp-resistant. It is the fastest-growing hardwood. It is used for chests, boxes, and clogs. The wood is burned to make charcoal for sketching and powder for fireworks, the bark is made into a dye.
AND – it turns out, it is an AMAZING tone wood.
Enough about the wood, here’s a couple other great build elements of this axe:
– Super comfortable Even C Slim neck profile with a 10″-14″ inch radius and rolled stainless steel frets – smooth!
– Wilkinson 3 saddle classic T-Bridge – solid!
– Classic-T pickups with SSCII electronics that create all the T spank you want without the noise – loud! (Er, quiet?!)
Come on – you know you want to OWNIA a PAULOWNIA…
Other specifications include:
- Paulownia body, 2 – Piece
- Hand only contour
- Roasted Maple neck
- Satin Finish
- Even “C” Slim neck profile (.800″ – .880″)
- 10″-14″ Radius
- Fingerboard Roll Standard
- Tusq nut
- Heavy stainless-steel 22 frets
- Wilkinson 3-saddle classic T bridge
- 1.650 Nut width
- Chrome hardware
- Suhr Locking tuners
- Black Satin guard
- Classic T Neck pickup chrome
- Classic-T Bridge pickup
- Volume, Tone, 3-way blade
- Electronic SSCII
- Hard Case
- 6 lbs 1 oz
For more information about the Suhr Classic-T, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock