Suhr Ian Thornley Signature – Seafoam Green
Ian Thornley is best known as the lead singer and guitarist for multi-platinum selling hard rock outfits Big Wreck and Thornley. He has been using Suhr Classics, Standards and Ts for the last few years and, after playing the Classic JM prototype, he decided that it was the guitar he wanted to call his own.
Ian’s Signature Classic JM features a custom Ian Thornley “V” back neck, jumbo stainless frets, matching painted headstock, HSH pickup configuration, series/parallel switching on the pickups and your choice of tremolo or hardtail bridge.
The Ian Thornley Signature guitar features a Roasted Maple neck with an Indian Rosewood fingerboard. The neck is finished with our satin acrylic urethane, which provides the smooth feel of natural wood as well as protection from moisture.
Other specifications include:
- Body Shape: Classic JM
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Wood: Roasted Alder
- Pickguard: Aged Green 3-Ply
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Back Shape: THORNLEY V SHAPE .840″-.920″
- Fingerboard Radius: 16″
- Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel (.057″x.110″)
- Nut: 1.650″ Tusq
- Headstock: Laser Engraved Ian Thornley Signature
- Bridge Pickup: SSH+ (Parchment)
- Middle Pickup V70 (Parchment)
- Neck Pickup: SSV(Parchment)
- 2x Slider Switches: Series/Parallel For Each Pickup. (Towards The Neck = Parallel, Towards The Bridge = Series)
- Other: 5-way Position 3 = Both Hums
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 with steel block or recessed TonePros TP6 tune-o-matic.
- Color: Chrome
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 9 oz
For more information about the Suhr Ian Thornley Signature, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock