7 lbs 6 oz
Suhr Ian Thornley Signature – Seafoam Green
The Suhr Ian Thronley is a classic, thanks to its JM body shape, gloss body finish, and versatile electronics. After Big Wreck and Thornley lead singer and guitarist Ian Thornley fell in love with the Classic JM prototype, he custom spec’d it to use on tour. Now, those specs are available to you.
This signature series guitar features an Ian Thornley “V” back neck, jumbo stainless frets, matching painted headstock, HSH pickup configuration, series/parallel switching on the pickups and your choice of tremolo or hardtail bridge.
Other specifications include:
- Body Shape: Classic JM
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Wood: Roasted Alder
- Pickguard: Aged Green 3-Ply
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Back Shape: THORNLEY V SHAPE .840″-.920″
- Fingerboard Radius: 16″
- Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel (.057″x.110″)
- Nut: 1.650″ Tusq
- Headstock: Laser Engraved Ian Thornley Signature
- Bridge Pickup: SSH+ (Parchment)
- Middle Pickup V70 (Parchment)
- Neck Pickup: SSV(Parchment)
- 2x Slider Switches: Series/Parallel For Each Pickup. (Towards The Neck = Parallel, Towards The Bridge = Series)
- Other: 5-way Position 3 = Both Hums
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 with steel block or recessed TonePros TP6 tune-o-matic.
- Color: Chrome
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 6 oz
For more information about the Suhr Ian Thornley Signature, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock