Suhr Eddie’s Guitars Exclusive Roasted Modern – Faded Trans Wine Red Burst
The Suhr Eddie’s Guitars Exclusive Roasted Modern in Trans Wine red Burst is hard to not stare at. Deep, rich, quilted maple top with a smooth, smooth wine burst. Dynamic!
And of course – it is a Suhr so she is as comfortable to play as she is to look at. Fast neck, rolled SS jumbo frets, your hand will like. And these pups rock – the Thornbucker is smooth, the HSH screams!
We love getting the opportunity to run exclusive builds – especially with a manufacturer like Suhr who is well-known for building some of the highest quality guitars on the market.
This limited run Roasted Modern won’t last long, so be sure to pick it up before it’s gone!
Other specifications include:
- Roasted Swamp Ash Body 2-piece
- Arm, Hand & Tummy Contours
- Quilt Maple Top 2- piece
- Roasted Flame Maple Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard
- Modern Elliptical .800″ – .850″
- Extra Roll
- 10-14″ Radius
- 1.65″ Nut Width
- Original Headstock
- 24 SS Jumbo Frets
- Wilkinson WVS 130 – 2 Post, Locking Saddles, Steel Bloack Bridge
- Suhr Locking
- Tusq Nut
- Chrome Hardware
- Thornbucker neck pickup, chrome
- V63 middle pickup, black
- Thornbucker Plus bridge pickup, chrome
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 5-Way blade
- Push-Pull Split Both Humbuckers
- Decal Gold Logo
- Mother of Pearl side and face dots
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 8 oz
For more information about the Suhr Modern, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock