Suhr Andy Wood SS Modern T – War Black
Andy Wood is a beast. If you don’t know this, just go YouTube’n for a short bit and you will see why Suhr honored him with an axe with his name on it. And this Suhr Andy Wood SS Modern T in War Black looks, plays, and sounds phenomenal. And it is called War Black. That should make you want it no matter what else is below in the specs. But read on anyway – you’ll be glad you did…
Swamp ash 2-piece body with a cool aluminum pickguard sporting a fast modern elliptical roasted maple satin-finished neck and roasted maple fretboard with jumbo stainless steel frets – it is tasty!
The Thornbuckers rip and roar and with the added 5-way switch and push-pull, they twang, spank and chime as well. Versatile!
Bring Andy home – Andy needs a home. Get it!
Other specifications include:
- Body Shape: Modern T
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash 2-Piece
- Pickguard: Aluminium
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Back Shape: Modern Elliptical .780″ – .830″
- Fingerboard Radius: 16″
- Frets: Jumbo SS (.057″x.110″)
- Nut: 1.650″ Tusq
- Headstock: Laser Engraved Andy Wood Signature
- Bridge Pickup: Thornbucker (Raw Nickel)
- Neck Pickup: Thornbucker (Raw Nickel)
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 5-Way Blade, Push-Pull, Parallel Bridge Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 w/Steel Block
- Hard Case
- 8 lbs 3 oz
For more information about the Suhr Andy Wood SS Modern T, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock