7 lbs 12 oz
Suhr Andy Wood SS Modern T – War Black
Andy Wood is a beast. If you don’t know this, just go YouTube’n for a short bit and you will see why Suhr honored him with an axe with his name on it. And this Suhr Andy Wood SS Modern T in War Black looks, plays and sounds phenomenal.
Swamp ash 2-piece body with a cool aluminum pickguard sporting a fast modern elliptical roasted maple satin-finished neck and roasted maple fretboard with jumbo stainless steel frets – it is tasty!
The Thornbuckers rip and roar and with the added 5-way switch and push-pull, they twang, spank and chime as well. Versatile!
Bring Andy home – Andy needs a home. Get it!
Other specifications include:
- Body Shape: Modern T
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash 2-Piece
- Pickguard: Aluminium
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Back Shape: Modern Elliptical .780″ – .830″
- Fingerboard Radius: 16″
- Frets: Jumbo SS (.057″x.110″)
- Nut: 1.650″ Tusq
- Headstock: Laser Engraved Andy Wood Signature
- Bridge Pickup: Thornbucker (Raw Nickel)
- Neck Pickup: Thornbucker (Raw Nickel)
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 5-Way Blade, Push-Pull, Parallel Bridge Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 w/Steel Block
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 12 oz
For more information about the Suhr Andy Wood SS Modern T, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-274-9571
Out of stock