Suhr Andy Wood Signature SS Modern T – Whiskey Barrel
Andy Wood is a beast. If you don’t know this, just go YouTube’n for a short bit and you will see why Suhr honored him with an axe with his name on it. And this Suhr Andy Wood Signature SS Modern T in Whiskey Barral looks, plays and sounds phenomenal.
Swamp ash body with a cool black-anodized pickguard sporting a fast modern elliptical roasted maple satin-finished neck and roasted maple fretboard with jumbo stainless steel frets – it is tasty!
And man-o-man – that awesome and unique torched body…!
The Woodshed pups rip and roar and with the 3-way switch you can get twang, spank and chime as well. And QUIET – thanks to the silent single coil system II (SSCII) which eliminates the 60 cycle hum, all with no batteries required – Versatile!
Bring Andy home – Andy needs a home. Get it!
Other specifications include:
- Body Shape: Modern T
- Body Finish: Torched Stain
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash
- Pickguard: Black Anodized
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Back Shape: Modern Elliptical .780″ – .830″
- Fingerboard Radius: 16″
- Frets: Jumbo SS (.057″x.110″)
- Nut: 1.650″ Tusq
- Headstock: Laser Engraved Andy Wood Signature
- Bridge Pickup: Woodshed, Black
- Neck Pickup: Woodshed, Raw Nickel
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Way Blade
- Electronics: SSCII
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Wilkenson 3 Saddle Classic T, Chrome
- Color: Chrome
- Hard Case
- 7 lbs 3 oz
For more information about the Suhr Andy Wood Signature SS Modern T, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock