8 lbs 1 oz
Shelton Galaxyflite Vintage – Aged Solar Orange Nitro Lacquer
For those ready to explore, we present the Shelton Electric Instruments GalaxyFlite. Made for the intrepid aural astronaut, the GalaxyFlite delivers a universe of sounds. A brave instrument for a brave player.
The GalaxyFlite is a top quality offset with refined features and improvements. The GalaxyFlite is the offset you’ve always wanted with no compromises for playability or performance. The neck has a comfortable medium C and sports a 9.5” radius rosewood fingerboard with nicely detailed medium frets. Porter vintage wind pickups deliver awesome sound. We designed our own tone circuit that offers standard settings as well as series switching, a bass roll off circuit and Sweet Spot tone controls. A Mastery M1 bridge and MV vibrato mean trouble free performance while Gotoh staggered vintage tuners, and a Tusq XL nut make for rock solid tuning. The finish is Solar Orange nitrocellulose lacquer and is complimented by a gorgeous tortoise pickguard. This GalaxyFlite has been Artifact Aged to resemble a well used instrument. It comes in a Deluxe G&G hardshell case.
The GalaxyFlite is an incredible offset guitar that offers more than the competition. Innovative tones, premium components, and great attention to detail set this one apart.
Other specs include:
- BodyWood: Alder
- Body Finish: Solar Orange Nitro Lacquer
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Finish: Amber Lacquer w/ Matching Headstock
- Neck Shape: Early 60s Medium Oval
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: JESCAR — FW 47095
- Nut Material: Tusq XL
- Nut Width: 1.687”
- Shape Dimensions: Med C 1ST FRET=.845”/12TH FRET .925”
- Bridge Pickup: Porter Vintage JM
- Neck Pickup: Porter Vintage JM
- Controls: Volume, Master Tone, Bass Control Roller Pot (Bass roll off), Sweet Spot Roller (“Cello” Tone, Smooth treble rolloff)
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle (active only when in normal mode): Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickups in parallel, Position 3.: Neck Pickup.
- 2-Position Slide: Up: Series Mode, both pickups in series, Down: Normal mode, pickups in parallel.
- Pots: (2) Emerson PRO CTS Solid Shaft w/ (3/8″) .375″ Shaft Potentiometers (2) CTS Mini pots w/ solid shaft.
- Switch: (1) Switchcraft 3-Way Switch, (1) 2 position Slide Switch
- Jack: (1) Switchcraft 1/4″ Mono Input Jack
- Capacitor: (1) 0.047uf Emerson Paper in Oil Capacitor
- Bridge: Mastery M1 Bridge
- Vibrato: Mastery OMV w/ UFO Tip
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Staggered Vintage SD91-05M
- Pickguard: Single Ply Fax Tortoise
- Knobs: Vintage Radio Knobs
- Finish: Nickel Plated & Brushed Stainless
- Strings: 10-46
- Case: G&G Hardshell Deluxe Case
- 8 lbs 1 oz
For more information about the Shelton Galaxyflite Vintage, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock