Shelton Galaxyflite Super III – Seafoam Green
For those ready to explore, we present the Shelton Electric Instruments GalaxyFlite. Made for the intrepid aural astronaut, the GalaxyFlite delivers a universe of sounds. A brave instrument for a brave player.
The GalaxyFlite Super III is our top of the line Offset model. An awesome pickup combo teams with unique electronics to deliver an incredible palette of tones. The specs are tailored to achieve the ultimate offset. The neck has a comfortable medium C and sports a 9.5” radius rosewood fingerboard with nicely detailed medium frets. We add binding and block inlays for a deluxe look. Porter Domino Wide Range JM, Vintage Jag and JM vintage wind pickups deliver awesome sound. We designed our own tone circuit that offers standard lead circuit settings as well as Q inductor roller, and smooth treble roll off controls. A Mastery M1 bridge and MV vibrato mean trouble free performance while Gotoh staggered vintage tuners, and a Tusq XL nut make for rock solid tuning. The finish is seafoam and is complimented by a gold pickguard. It comes in a Deluxe G&G hardshell case.
The GalaxyFlite is an incredible offset guitar that offers more than the competition. Innovative tones, premium components, and great attention to detail set this one apart.
Other specs include:
- BodyWood: Ash
- Body Finish: Seafoam Green
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Finish: Amber Lacquer w/ Matching Headstock
- Neck Shape: Early 60s Medium Oval
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard Material: Bound Rosewood with Block Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: JESCAR — FW 47095
- Nut Material: Tusq XL
- Nut Width: 1.687”
- Shape Dimensions: Med C 1ST FRET=.845”/12TH FRET .925”
- Bridge Pickup: Porter Vintage WRJM Domino
- Middle Pickup: Porter Vintage Jag
- Neck Pickup: Porter Vintage JM
- Controls: Volume, Master Tone, Inductor Roller Pot (Filter and output modifier), Sweet Spot Roller (“Cello” Tone, Smooth treble rolloff)
- Switching: Neck Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Middle Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Bridge Pickup On/Off Slide SwitchPots: (2) Emerson PRO CTS Solid Shaft w/ (3/8″) .375″ Shaft Potentiometers (2) Solid Shaft w/ 6mm solid shaft.
- Switch: (4) 2 position Slide Switch
- Jack: (1) Switchcraft 1/4″ Mono Input Jack
- Capacitor: (1) 0.047uf Emerson Paper in Oil Capacitor
- Bridge: Mastery M1 Bridge
- Vibrato: Mastery OMV w/ UFO Tip
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Staggered Vintage SD91-05M
- Pickguard: Gold
- Knobs: Vintage Amp Knobs
- Finish: Nickel Plated & Brushed Stainless
- Strings: 10-46
- Case: G&G Hardshell Deluxe Case
- 8 lbs 10 oz
For more information about the Shelton Galaxyflite Super III, please contact us.
Out of stock