8 lbs 8 oz
Shelton Galaxyflite Super Galaxyblaster – Aged Firemist Gold Lacquer
For those ready to explore, we present the Shelton Electric Instruments GalaxyFlite. Made for the intrepid aural astronaut, the GalaxyFlite delivers a universe of sounds. A brave instrument for a brave player.
The GalaxyBlaster is designed to be our high performance offset. It offers players classic offset characteristics along with the added punch and clarity of these special design humbuckers. The specs have been tailored for tone and playability. The neck has a comfortable medium C and sports a 9.5” radius rosewood fingerboard with nicely detailed medium frets. Porter Domino WR humbuckers offer up an updated take on a classic formula. Powerful and thick yet possessing great clarity and chime, these pickups are perfect for a variety of styles. We designed our own tone circuit that offers standard settings as well as coil splitting, a bass roll off circuit and Sweet Spot tone controls. A Mastery M1 bridge and MV vibrato mean trouble free performance while Gotoh staggered vintage tuners, and a Tusq XL nut make for rock solid tuning. The finish is a lightly aged Firemist Gold Lacquer and is complimented by a Lucite pickguard. It comes in a Deluxe G&G hardshell case.
The GalaxyFlite is an incredible offset guitar that offers more than the competition. Innovative tones, premium components, and great attention to detail set this one apart.
Other specs include:
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: Aged Firemist Gold Lacquer
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Finish: Amber Lacquer w/ Matching Headstock
- Neck Shape: Early 60s Medium Oval
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard Material: Bound Rosewood with Block Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: JESCAR — FW 47095
- Nut Material: Tusq XL
- Nut Width: 1.687”
- Shape Dimensions: Med C 1ST FRET=.845”/12TH FRET .925”
- Bridge Pickup: Porter Wide Range Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Porter Wide Range Humbucker
- Controls: Volume, Master Tone, Bass Cut Roller Pot (Removes Bass Frequencies), Sweet Spot Roller (“Cello” Tone, Smooth treble rolloff)
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickups in parallel, Position 3.: Neck Pickup. 2-Position Slide: Up: Coil Split Mode,
- Pickups are in single coil , Down: Humbucking mode, pickups in humbucking.
- Pots: (2) Emerson PRO CTS Solid Shaft w/ (3/8″) .375″ Shaft Potentiometers (2) CTS Mini pots w/ solid shaft.
- Switch: (1) Switchcraft 3-Way Switch, (1) 2 position Slide Switch
- Jack: (1) Switchcraft 1/4″ Mono Input Jack
- Capacitor: – (1) 0.047uf Emerson Paper in Oil Capacitor
- Bridge: Mastery M1 Bridge
- Vibrato: Mastery OMV w/ UFO Tip
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Staggered Vintage SD91-05M
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Knobs: Vintage Amp Knobs
- Finish: Nickel Plated & Brushed Stainless
- Strings: 10-46
- Case: G&G Hardshell Deluxe Case
- 8 lbs 8 oz
For more information about the Shelton Galaxyflite Super Galaxyblaster, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock