8 lbs 0 oz
Paul Reed Smith Studio – McCarty Sunburst
Single Single Hum. Single Single Hum.
Classic pup layout. And here is a beauty of one from PRS. This Paul Reed Smith Studio McCarty Sunburst..
This PRS Studio model is a modern take on a traditional single-single-hum guitar. With PRS’s proprietary Narrowfield pickups in the middle and bass positions and a 58/15 LT TCI humbucking bridge pickup, the PRS Studio offers punchy single coils, vintage scooped tones, and the chunky kick of a bridge humbucker screaming in one instrument.
This wide scope of sounds (only possible with a three-pickup guitar) are easily accessible in the Studio model thanks to the push/pull tone control and 5-way blade switch. With seven combinations in all, the PRS Studio covers classic tones but maintains a unique voice making it a perfect “desert island” guitar.
Other specifications include:
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple Top
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Pattern
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Bridge PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners PRS Phase III Locking
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Truss Rod Cover “Studio”
- Strings PRS Signature, 10-46
- Treble Pickup 58/15 LT TCI
- Middle Pickup PRS Narrowfield®
- Bass Pickup PRS Narrowfield®
- Controls Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Included Accessories Hardcase
- 8 lbs 0 oz
For more information about the Paul Reed Smith Studio, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock