Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24-08 – Eriza Verde
Oh lordy – look at that finish! If this doesn’t light up your eyes better have them checked!
The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar: the iconic guitar that started it all back in 1985…
The Custom 24-08 keeps all the foundational specifications of the instrument, while taking the Custom platform to new sonic territories. Like the Core Series instrument, the SE Custom 24-08 features two mini-toggle coil-tap switches that individually split the humbuckers into true single coils for a total of eight pickup configurations.
Classic design elements include a maple top and flame maple veneer, mahogany back, rosewood fretboard, 24 frets, 25” scale length, ‘old school’ bird inlays, signature headstock logo, and PRS patented tremolo.
Other features include:
- Top Wood Maple w/ Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Top Carve Shallow Violin Carve
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Maple
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay “Old School” Birds
- Bridge PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Treble Pickup TCI “S” Treble
- Bass Pickup TCI “S” Bass
- Controls Volume and Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch and Two Mini-Toggle Coil-Tap Switches
- Strings PRS Classic, 9-42
- Included Accessories PRS Gig Bag
- 7 lbs 11 oz
Out of stock