7 lbs 6 oz
Paul Reed Smith S2 Studio Limited Edition – Frost Blue Metallic
Step into a whole new world of sonic resonance! With an updated five switching positions and a single hum pickup system, you will reach new ranges of sounds that you could only get on a three pickup guitar. The PRS S2 Studio Limited Edition is able to cover those desirable classic tones while still being able to create new unique tones.
If you are looking for looking for a guitar that will give you punchy single coils, vintage scooped tones, or the chunky kick of a bridge humbucker, this is the guitar for you!
Other specs include:
- Mahogany body
- 22 fret
- 25” scale length mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard
- dot inlays
- PRS patented molded tremolo bridge
- PRS Low Mass Locking Tuners
- Neck Profile: Pattern Regular
- Pickups and Electronics: Starla treble pickup with 2 Type-D Singlecoils, volume and push/pull tone control and 5-way blade pickup selector
- Position One: Treble humbucker (Treble singlecoil with push/pull tone control in up position)
- Position Two: Treble humbucker and middle singlecoil
- Position Three: Treble humbucker and Bass singlecoil
- Position Four: Middle singlecoil and Bass singlecoil
- Position Five: Bass singlecoil
- PRS Gig Bag
- 7 lbs 6 oz
For more information on the Paul Reed Smith S2 Studio, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock