Paul Reed Smith S2 Custom 24 – Black
Look at this awesome, stealthy Paul Reed Smith S2 Custom 24 in BLACK.
Black, black, black.
Maple top on a mahogany body – traditionally classy.
Pattern regular profile on a mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard – smooth and comfy.
PRS patented tremolo and PRS low mass locking tuners – solid.
85/15 “S” Pups – exquisite and versatile.
Other specs include:
- Top Wood Maple
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 25″
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Pattern Regular
- Neck Depth At The Nut 27/32”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body 2 1/4”
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut 1 21/32”
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Bridge PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Treble Pickup 85/15 “S”
- Bass Pickup 85/15 “S”
- Controls Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- PRS Gig Bag
- 7 lbs 13 oz
For more information on the Paul Reed Smith S2 Custom 24, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
1 in stock