Paul Reed Smith Private Stock #7528 McCarty 594 “Graveyard Limited” – Hand Selected Top
A truly unique guitar! PRS acquired more than 150 curly maples from an East Coast 1800s graveyard to create the Private Stock McCarty 594 Graveyard Limited. This guitar features electronics like 58/15 LT pickups, 2-volume and 2 push/pull tone controls with a 3-way toggle pickup switch.
This guitar is limited to 80 pieced only so stop in today at Eddie’s Guitars to try out the one-of-a-kind instrument!
Back in June while visiting the PRS Factory for Experience 2018, we were invited to hand-select the top for our Graveyard guitar. All of the available pieces were truly exceptional, but we felt that this one’s excellent figuring spoke to us the most.
Other features include:
- Neck Wood: Figured Mahogany
- Fingerboard Wood: Madagascar Rosewood with Curly Maple Binding
- Top Wood: “Graveyard” Curly Maple
- Back Wood: African Mahogany
- Headstock Veneer Wood: Madagascar Rosewood with curly maple binding
- Neck Carve: Pattern Vintage
- Side Dots: Black
- Fingerboard Inlays: Solid Shell Red Abalone Birds
- Headstock Veneer Inlays: Solid Shell Red Abalone Private Stock Eagle
- Finish Type: Vintage Nitro
- Pickups: 58/15 LT
- Electronics: Two Volumes, Two Push-Pull Tones, with 3-Way Toggle
- Hardware: Nickel PRS Stoptail, Phase III Set Screw Locking Tuning Pegs w/Ivoroid Buttons, African Mahogany Backplates As Well As A Bone Nut
- Setup: D’addario 10’s
- Case: Private Stock Black Paisley
- Special: Honey Gold with Dark Cherry Smoked Burst “vintage” Nitro Finish And Sold Shell Red Abalone Bird Inlays As Well As Curley Maple Binding Along The Fingerboard and Headstock Veneer. This Guitar is One of Eighty Pieces “Graveyard” Limited Run.
- 8 lbs 1 oz
For more information about the PRS Private Stock Limited Edition Instrument, please contact us.
PLEASE CALL: 314-781-7500
Out of stock